We are proud to present the 21st Annual Pete Hart Memorial Casino Night. Even though Casino Night is a fun, affordable night out, raising money for Easter Seals if the real reason we host this fun event.
Here are some tidbits about Casino Night:
• Over the past 20 years, we have hosted the Pete Hart Memorial Casino night. During this time we have donated over $150,000 to Easter Seals Arkansas.
• In 2012, our Casino Night proceeds generated $9,124 given directly to Easter Seals Arkansas.
• In 2012, Easter Seals Arkansas spent 87% of their income on direct to client services and 4% for fundraising, and 9% on administrative costs which ranks among the top percentages for charities.
• In 2012, 20,568 people in Arkansas were helped by Easter Seals Arkansas.
• In 2012, 107 people from Faulkner County were helped by Easter Seals Arkansas.
~ 9 served by Community Services and Outreach
~ 2 served by Children's Rehabilitation Center (Only 40 kids are at the center since it's a residential facility.)
~1 served by High Risk Infant Monitoring Program
~ 7 in Outreach
~ 87 in TCC (Technology Curriculum Access Center) Training
~ 1 served in HIRE Program (Job placement and procurement)
We hope you can join us on Friday, February 8, 2013 for the 21st annual Pete Hart Memorial Casino Night!